Berita Terkini

Berita Teknologi

Hiburan

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Dream

I was a boy who was born in a small country of the world. but I have a big dream, I want to stand on my own feet and fight for my country. I realized it was not easy and trivial. but I still believe in this dream, I will never give up until the end of breath even later.

now, my age has got 21 years, I've turned into a man who is strong enough to fight the world. I would never want to lose the life, life is one, and one is eternal, I will be conserved if later I have run all the commands God and away from all prohibitions. I will keep praying and trying to realize all the dreams that have me thinking.

maybe someone there will laugh at me about all this, but I remain steadfast and would not care about the ribbing. because I know they are not necessarily all know. every man is given a different capacity, we have the benefits and drawbacks of each, so we must remain respectful to each other.


I hope dream does not interfere with the crowds there, because I'm only human here, I'm a nobody and do not have anything. I just had my heart god.

0 komentar:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More